Children's Medicine P.C. Logo

Lawrenceville Office
3685 Lawrenceville Hwy
Suite 100
Lawrenceville, GA 30044

Suwanne Office
1500 P'Tree Ind Blvd
Suite 250
Suwanee, GA 30024

Call Today 770-921-7386

Fees and Payment Policies

Children’s Medicine is here to provide your child with medical care. We established fees that enable us to have the quality staff and facilities that are necessary to provide the care you expect. This explanation of our payment policies has been prepared so that you can help us maintain quality services. Like you, we are concerned about the cost of health care. Our payment policies are designed to enable us to reduce unnecessary collection costs which would otherwise increase the cost to you.

Your responsibilities for charges

You are ultimately responsible for the payment of charges for services you receive. If payment is to be made through an insurance medical plan and we have agreed to accept assignment from that plan, then you are responsible for complying with any procedures required by that plan to enable us to receive payment on your behalf. To assure that your insurance or medical plan will provide covered benefits, you must let us know when you check in how you plan to provide payment for your visit. If you will be paying personally for services or if you are responsible for a deductible or co-payment, we expect payment at the time service is rendered. We accept cash, check, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express). If you are experiencing personal circumstances that will make the payment of our charges difficult for you, please ask to speak with our Business Office Manager.

HMOs, PPOs, POS and Other Managed Care Plans

As a convenience to our patients, we participate with many HMOs, PPOs and POS plans and other managed care medical plans currently offered in this area. In order for our services to be covered under your plan, both parties must comply with the plan’s requirements. It is your responsibility to know your plan’s requirements for coverage. We will assist you with what we know; however, since these are “your” plans, we cannot make final determinations regarding coverage. This must be done by your insurance company. Co-payments are to be presented at check-in at the time of each visit.

Child Custody Cases

The parent/guardian who brings the child to their visit is responsible for payment at the time of service. Children's medicine does not get involved with divorce specifics, e.g., one parent pays 80% and the other pays 20%. It is the parents' obligation to work out an agreement themselves or through the court system.

Government Assistant Programs

We accept three Government Assistance Programs: Medicaid, Peachstate, Wellcare, and Amerigroup. It is your responsibility to call your caseworker and ensure Children’s Medicine is listed as your primary care physician prior to making an appointment.

Our primary concern is that your child receives the medical care needed. Your understanding of our fees and payment policies and your cooperation with our procedures will enable us to provide more satisfactory service to you.

To see our full financial policies click here.

<< Back to Patient Information

Home | About Us | Hours & Locations | Patient Information | Patient Forms | Asthma Information | Nutrition Information | Privacy Policy | Contact Us